The article must meet the requirements concerning its subject, content and form. The manuscript is submitted to the editorial office by the authors’ filling in the electron form in the site of the journal.
1. Registration. The author or one of the authors fills in the registration form to receive the access to the site of the Journal. The unique password which enables to enter the author’s personal page and the forms of the article are automatically generated and the confirmation e-mail is immediately sent to the author. Login is the e-mail address of the author.
2. Filling in the electron forms. To access the personal page an author should enter login and password into the field access. Here the author can select the type of a publication and begin to fill in the electronic forms for certain blocks of the article saving intermediate results. At this stage it is possible to access the pages of the forms many times and make the changes in the article. It is advised to prepare the full text of the manuscript beforehand in Word format and then copy the prepared fragments of the text via the clipboard into the forms. After filling in the last form it is possible to click “Receive article in PDF”, and PDF file generated at the site of the Journal will be emailed to the author.
3. Signing the article. After filling in all the mandatory forms, i.e. when the article is ready to be sent to reviewers, an author must click “Send to editors”. After that the access to the article for editing is temporarily ceased.
4. Making up “Application for article publication”. Simultaneously with the preparation of the article the Author (one of the authors) makes up “Application for article publication”, signs it and certifies the signature at the place of work or notarially, then sends colored scan Gramm (300 dpi, Jpg format) of “Application…” by e-mail to the site of the Journal.
5. Primary reviewing. The article together with the “Application for publication” arrives to the Editor in Chief to be evaluated for the correspondence to Journal profile and then to the primary reviewing to one of the members of editorial board, scientific editor and specialists in given field of science.
6. External reviewing. A Scientific editor assigns an external Reviewer and informs him/her about the possibility to begin reviewing at the site of the Journal. The responsibility for the authenticity of the review and the reviewer lies with the corresponding Scientific editor. Anonymity of the Reviewer is guarantied but not advised; the surname of the Reviewer in case of his/her consent is placed on the title page of the article. It must take not more than a week from the signing of the article to the beginning of reviewing. External Reviewer fills in the forms of the review on-line at the site of the Journal. The reviewing must take not more than two weeks.
7. Optimization of the article by the Author. After evaluation by an external reviewer and Scientific editor (not later than 3 weeks on signing of the article) the revised version of the article arrives at the Author’s page and should be corrected and sent back to editors within 5 weeks. The author receives access to his/her article via login and password. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer the author can discuss these remarks with the Editor in Chief (by e-mail).
8. Final signing of the article. After making corrections in the electron forms at the site of the Journal the author signs the article (click “Send to Editorial Office”), after that the access to the article is ceased.
9. Optimization of the article by the Copyeditor. The Copyeditor receives the article having been revised by the author and checks and corrects the errors in form and punctuation in the regimen of active communication with the author and the Editor in Chief. It should take two weeks.
10. Publication. The revised text of the article is signed by the Editor in Chief, included into the next issue and published at the site of the Journal.
All the problems are discussed with the Editor in Chief by e-mail.